I’ve started a running list of resources key to my healing. I’ll update this every time I find a new one!
Favorite baby loss blogs (I’ve only listed those who update frequently):
- bythebrooke – Brooke eloquently documents life after losing first, Eliza.
- HereComesTheSun. – Nora writes beautiful letters to Josie.
*All blogs listed mention living children.
Favorite baby loss communities:
Baby loss mamas on Instagram:
- @ameliakyoga – Amelia lost her first, Landon and has since welcomed rainbow, Lily.
- @christinemarie713 – Me! I’m not too exciting, but feel free to follow me. 🙂
Share your baby loss story or read others’ stories, or do both:
- Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope – Searchable so you may find stories like yours.
- Sincerely, Mama – Beautiful stories by a diversity of loss moms.
- Refuge in Grief – Finally, a therapist whose words resonate with me!
- Dr. Jason H. Collins, MD – Devoted his career to studying umbilical cord accidents. Contact him at email@example.com or 985-710-0672.