I’ve started a running list of resources key to my healing. I’ll update this every time I find a new one!
Favorite baby loss blogs (I’ve only listed those who update frequently):
- bythebrooke – Brooke eloquently documents life after losing first, Eliza.
- HereComesTheSun. – Nora writes beautiful letters to Josie.
*All blogs listed mention living children.
Favorite baby loss communities:
Baby loss mamas on Instagram:
- @ameliakyoga – Amelia lost her first, Landon and has since welcomed rainbow, Lily.
- @christinemarie713 – Me! I’m not too exciting, but feel free to follow me. 🙂
Share your baby loss story or read others’ stories, or do both:
- Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope – Searchable so you may find stories like yours.
- Sincerely, Mama – Beautiful stories by a diversity of loss moms.
- Landon’s Legacy Retreat – Founded by Amelia Barnes (@ameliakyoga).
- Return to Zero Healing Retreats
- Refuge in Grief – Finally, a therapist whose words resonate with me!
- Dr. Jason H. Collins, MD – Devoted his career to studying umbilical cord accidents. Contact him at email@example.com or 985-710-0672.
2 thoughts on “Resources”
I was wondering if you could include resources for a subsequent pregnancy. I see you listed Dr. Collins, but I’m curious how you monitored your pregnancy with Joel. What apps are good? Did you use an at home doppler? What are some pregnancy must-haves?